- Registration of the company. - Purchase of a licence for vegetable varieties bred by Warsaw University of Life Science.
- Purchase of varieties and breeding material from the Division of Ornamental Plant Breeding in Smolice. - Launching the production of vegetable and flower seeds for own purposes.
- The W. Legutko company has the widest product range of seeds in Poland.
- Commencement of seed export and seed production.
- Relocation of the company’s registered office from Smolice to Jutrosin.
- Expansion of the company, including the commissioning of a modern warehouse and production hall.
- The W. Legutko company is a leader in the category of seeds for hobby gardeners, selling more than 20 million bags of seeds in Poland a year.
- 65 countries buy our products.
Everything we do, we do in harmony with nature and with generations in mind, therefore, part of our seed product range comes from fields cultivated in an organically. We care about the health of our children and future generations, realising that their future is in our hands.
When looking for solutions, we always first analyse those proposed by nature – adapting them to the needs of the industry. It could not be otherwise with solar energy.
Although there are relatively few of them across Poland, who said that you will not find them here, with us? We do not joke when we say: “due to respect the Earth” – we take every ecological solution seriously.
We show respect for Mother Earth in many ways. Also in the area of water management. We are worried about its diminishing resources. Acting in accordance with the principles of circular economy is a cost- effective and ecological solution – in line with everything that gardeners like most.
The less chemicals, the healthier it is – for everyone. This is the rule we observe regardless of the scale of the action we take. Because details matter. Well cared for small tasks are the foundation for success on an international scale.
Did you know that for the production of 200 thousand A4 sheets 17 adult trees are cut down? We digitise because we care about the life of plants which begins in our seeds.